Wednesday, April 6, 2016
Weight Training Post #2
I have taken Weight Training for three straight semesters now. Most of the people around me think that I simply enjoy the physical activity I get, which is partially true. However, this is not the main reason why I always sign up for this class. I enjoy lifting heavy weights and working out because I am secretly a very angry person who is filled with hate. Lifting weights, I believe, is the best way to channel my anger into something that does not involve hurting people. All I want to do is hurt people. Obviously I can't do that because I would lose my freedom if I did, and I value my freedom more than anything else. My cousin just went to jail earlier this year and that was a real wake up call for me, to not let my emotions control my actions because that is what happened to him. This is probably a lesson I will always, always remember for the rest of my life, and probably the most useful one too. But it's hard. I feel emotions very very, deeply. When I'm happy, I'm ecstatic. I'm the silliest, goofiest, and most friendly person to be around. When I'm angry, I am ANGRY. You can tell. I don''t even have to lay a finger on you. I can use my words to hurt people, so i don't have to go to jail. You can't arrest me for words. When I'm sad, it's confusing to me. I feel angry and sad and i feel like I have a constant lump in my throat that is too hard to swallow; so I continue to lift weights to block out the pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment